Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2tower work ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Do you know how we do L2tower to function under the (http://www.lineage2dex.com ) dex 5x Arion High Five? Who'll buy helping me

I've seen many use l2tower Dex arion but do not know how they did Sad

'Who can give me a hand?

ID CONTACT:

Y! M: - Elf_mistiqe@yahoo.com
hi,
i have a problem, when i injecte 1 windows in l2tower open normal, but when i select de server i make Disconect... i dont understand why! pls any1 can tell to me what i want to do for can in? thanks for atantion

(ola, eu estou com um problema e nao sei como resolver... eu injecto uma janela no l2tower, ela abre normalmente e quando eu estou para escolher o server para entrar levo disconect... alguem me pode dizer como resolver isto? obrigado.)
hi! for disconect!! tried this
1 copy folder system (ncsoft) paste into your bot folder
2 suprimer folder GameGuard and gameguard.des.
3 stick your Dsetup!
4 launches l2. run inject x1 !!
Hy man , sorry for disconfort ..

can u help me pls ?

tell me some step by step, how to do, which version have? , Where version l2tower take to be that. Dll should pretty please help me

ID CONTACT !

Y!M : elf_mistiqe@yahoo.com
I can someone help me connect the boot on this server? Confused
hi i have promblem with l2.exe when open bot he say l2 exe have not work why doing this?
Dex is always a problem! Big Grin
Well and how solve the problem? financial support if it gets done! but only to deal with someone Big Grin
no answer ? Sad((
I managed to Connect to the server with l2net, but when you boot and give me pm when i get my disconnect! Does anyone know what to do how to solve this problem?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's