Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: HP/MP herb pickup Editor Settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guyes i have problem with l2 tower. I wanna change pick up options in tower editor but how can i "blanked" all items? i wanna pick up only hp/mp herbs. I got ban on other account for pick up everything and i dont wanna get ban for my main account. Thx for help.
From towereditor.exe pickup settings, click on any item then press ctrl + a , uncheck "Pickup" , then "Apply to the selected row". Then right click on second column "Name" , filter editor, change "Begins with" to "Contains" and put there "Herb of Mana", check all 4-5 type of herbs.
Follow these steps and you`re done
man thx a lot, i cant find option to unbind all items and choose this herbsSmile
FOLLOW THESE STEPS !!
[Image: apql.png]
[Image: 4pot.png]
[Image: 5xzj.png]
[Image: 6v5l.png]
[Image: 1id8.png]

I saw some people having trouble with this step, so make it stick dont know but i couldn`t do it more easy
I really hope you can manage with this... otherwise this world is screwed
(03-27-2014 22:29 PM)eustach3 Wrote: [ -> ]I saw some people having trouble with this step, so make it stick dont know but i couldn`t do it more easy
I really hope you can manage with this... otherwise this world is screwed

This helped me alot Smile +1!
I known the way to unmark all, but I had any idea about filter.
Guyz i wanted to do that also but when i tried to open l2towereditor it gave me an error
Do you know why?

-THX- Smile
stick
hello folks.

im having a problem with this app. either i am doing something wrong or it just does not work for me. every time i try to open my toons config file in l2towereditor, it crashes. please let me know if there is a way to fix this.

thanks

NVM. i figured it out. i have to open it from ingame first.

Thanks
can it be done to picks up to get herb if hp/mp is low?
Question: Is there a way to ignore some items from a script?

example: in my script, i turn ON the pickup from L2Tower and i wand to ignore ADENA (57) pickup...

How could i remove adena from pickup list in a script???

thx for reply and nice guide here !
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's