Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Entering realm problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I haven't used l2tower for long time, I did update it, download some new dsetup file and tried it on Interlude server. I successfully login, agree to terms, but when it comes to pick a realm and click ok to continue to my character I stuck. What does that mean? Am I doing something wrong or it just doesn't work on that server (L2 Neo x75)? Any help would be much appreciated!
(03-25-2014 13:18 PM)nenko91 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I haven't used l2tower for long time, I did update it, download some new dsetup file and tried it on Interlude server. I successfully login, agree to terms, but when it comes to pick a realm and click ok to continue to my character I stuck. What does that mean? Am I doing something wrong or it just doesn't work on that server (L2 Neo x75)? Any help would be much appreciated!

U said u have updated l2tower, have u updated the game? I think u have client crash cuz game isn't updated.
If it continue post a screenshot or tell us more info.
Well I can normally play. I just can't login through l2tower
(03-25-2014 15:20 PM)nenko91 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I can normally play. I just can't login through l2tower

have u changed .bin to .exe and all of this?
(03-25-2014 16:42 PM)knutoz Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2014 15:20 PM)nenko91 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I can normally play. I just can't login through l2tower

have u changed .bin to .exe and all of this?

Yes. Just this is as far as I can go and nothing happens:
http://prntscr.com/341uel
Reference URL's