Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: l2tower vs l2divine benchmark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I used both, i have to admit if l2divine was not so expensive, i would switch to it...

I love l2tower but it really is lacking the OOG mode plus some annoying bugs that are not fixed... and the need of using many scripts to fix those bugs when they should be working in basic l2t.
(09-09-2014 15:04 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]I used both, i have to admit if l2divine was not so expensive, i would switch to it...

I love l2tower but it really is lacking the OOG mode plus some annoying bugs that are not fixed... and the need of using many scripts to fix those bugs when they should be working in basic l2t.

Divine has a very annoying bug that they can't solve for ages now. After a while clients freeze. You can't move, can't log out or anything all you can do is watch them die. That's why I switched to tower.
weird, never had that problem and had a full pt running 24/7...

anyway, for now, i still prefer L2T...
What about bans when you guys use OOG in divine?
I used divine several years ago and they banned OOG chars like crazy that days.

Sent from Samsung Note 3 via TapaTalk
(09-10-2014 08:02 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]What about bans when you guys use OOG in divine?
I used divine several years ago and they banned OOG chars like crazy that days.

Sent from Samsung Note 3 via TapaTalk

I should say currently there are less bans on L2Divine OOG when well configured than using L2Tower. My statement comes from statistics of the complains I see here from L2Tower Farm Party Users and from what I see around of L2Divine users, whether from my friendship chain or L2Divine Forum.

However, I'd say that both have different approaches. L2Tower is today much more focused on an zRanger behavior while L2Divine is pretty much built to facilitate the life of large Bot Farmers.

I use both, today however, although I had preconceptions initially against L2Divine because of its high price, today I'd never stop to any of them.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's