Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Tower Bug Or?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After update my tower(char) change to next target just when mob desapear...

Someone know why this? HuhHuh
+1 same but not all time,more do that assist chars
It happend to me too, but not all the time.
to +/- solve this I type 'ESC' sometimes, and use some skills...
But sometimes it doesn't work.. Confused
Yes! :/

This is anoying
neither /targetfix /addnuke (wizard) are working properly with previous version
Someone sold it?
Why char only change target after mobs disapers
It happens when YOU target the mob, and bot is running, but if you LET the bot do his job, it does not happen, at least is what i saw
(08-13-2014 15:13 PM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]...

this happened to me a long time ago and I found out it was bcs of a stupid setting I made:
if you set your main assist to also assist on a pt member (that assists the main assist) a loop is created that keeps the mob in target untill it dissapears. i used crude ui settings onlt at the time but i can see this happenning in scripts like party protect
(08-13-2014 15:44 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2014 15:13 PM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]...

this happened to me a long time ago and I found out it was bcs of a stupid setting I made:
if you set your main assist to also assist on a pt member (that assists the main assist) a loop is created that keeps the mob in target untill it dissapears. i used crude ui settings onlt at the time but i can see this happenning in scripts like party protect

uhmmmmm, you are right!

Thanks! Big Grin
i have same problem, all toons in same assist(main), the main no assist, but they stop target Sad any idea? start this bug after upadate
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's