Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower OOG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think the only reason people really want OOG is because of the amount of memory multiple clients use. it would only be useful for the OTHER characters in the party.
i started using L2Divine for OGG the healer, the GUI is more like L2Tower cos running too many scripts in healer plus setup on GUI with tower you will never know when it is going to work or not, thats the unique reason i change tower for an OGG
(03-12-2014 01:14 AM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2014 01:04 AM)Dunyawa Wrote: [ -> ]If there is some one who is able to make tower OOG exist, he better shoot himself before he do it Smile

Why?

Coz when tower become OOG bot, each kid in a world will be able to spam chars with no limit and it will ruin market straight to hell.
Huh, why giving the admins a headake?? ... and sayin u'll pay ...
Just take that "pay" money u have in mind and go buy another ram stick,and run 4 more windows Big Grin
(03-12-2014 02:16 AM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]as i remember l2divine have OOG, so go ahead

the simple difference between l2divine and l2tower at l2divine u pay each acc so i never would use it even if it cost 1 dollar .....

at ur prices are good points if some need the scripts to use it but i do it for fun =D but with an oog it would be easier so i would take it =D!
(03-12-2014 02:16 AM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]as i remember l2divine have OOG, so go ahead

lol.. terrible for a admin.

And the best thing about L2 OOG for me is not cuz low memory, i have 16gb and a i5.. the best thing is automatic relog when got DC.. i never see this function on Tower
l2Divine is a copy from L2Tower, the bot father .. LOL
Anyways... :X
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's