Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: bug or lag ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
At version :
- game : 1.5.0.10
- l2tower : 118
=> Pickup : with char pickup after got lag or delay or ks with another player >> my char always run to 1 localtion ( still follow , still assist , normal ) but always run to there and non-stop until i relog !
[color=#FF0000]SOME ITEMS hidden again ?[/color
]
Somthing like this happen on my char ho make pickup.i think is some new invisible item, becouse happen this only from yesterday evening.he ignore other item to pickup, and stay 30 sec (maybe more) in same place.if i try to take away he comeback.and this happen i same location. After some time he start to pick drop, when is again in that area he stop again.all the rest action work good.sry for my bad english
(03-06-2014 18:09 PM)whitesnake Wrote: [ -> ]Somthing like this happen on my char ho make pickup.i think is some new invisible item, becouse happen this only from yesterday evening.he ignore other item to pickup, and stay 30 sec (maybe more) in same place.if i try to take away he comeback.and this happen i same location. After some time he start to pick drop, when is again in that area he stop again.all the rest action work good.sey for my bad eng

yes this happen got after sv maintence ... i don't know what's going on Smile
@Sakaszli
items under the bottom what ur bot think =D
at version 116 have that bug ? @servus

checked ! All place got this happen Smile
no i got it too with older and with version 118 and i dont think that it is a bug it is a item under the ground because if u fix ur pick up what the bot should pick up he dont do it Wink!
How can I set all items unchecked for pickup and then set only adena and few others to pick up?
Using //xcfg I see all items are checked. I need the opposite.

nvm found it
http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-support-pickup
put smaller pickup timeout, put bigger pickup ignore time
and at lest if farming on one place put juast items who u pick
This happened to me in SOA. I relog on new window and it stops.
(03-07-2014 01:43 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]put smaller pickup timeout, put bigger pickup ignore time
and at lest if farming on one place put juast items who u pick
it isn't help ! i put 5 pickup timeout and put 50 pickup ignore time >
character still stand there

@mujiduka07 : this happend all place with l2tower ! zranger not got this issuse ! yes just relog will be normal ! but can't stand with them all day Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's