Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Problem after Maintenance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all.I am playing Lineage 2 official Bartz server.I have an problem after last maintenace of the game.I try to log in 3rd box but i cant...(It stacks to point << You are currently logging in >> and in general i have lags on log in section.Yesterday or before the maintenance i havent any problem..Also as i can see, i have lag and inside the game: the program have lags...(my players stops hitting)....What is happening??
everything fine at bartz for me
except some bans =)
(03-05-2014 21:47 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]everything fine at bartz for me
except some bans =)

i dont know what is happening man...its really weird..May i need to do some updates or not???
Same thing is going on on Naia for me. I can't actually log in, with or without Tower.
Sometimes it get stuck on the Server Selection, sometimes after i get into the game.

Edit: If i log on one client only i'm able to play; when i open 2nd, first crash.
(03-05-2014 21:55 PM)Ator Wrote: [ -> ]Same thing is going on on Naia for me. I can't actually log in, with or without Tower.
Sometimes it get stuck on the Server Selection, sometimes after i get into the game.

Edit: If i log on one client only i'm able to play; when i open 2nd, first crash.

Have you done updates?? because i havent
(03-05-2014 22:18 PM)alexspan123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2014 21:55 PM)Ator Wrote: [ -> ]Same thing is going on on Naia for me. I can't actually log in, with or without Tower.

If i run Lineage2 without Tower, there's no update for me to be done.
Same for Tower, no update for it as well.
(03-05-2014 22:21 PM)Ator Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2014 22:18 PM)alexspan123 Wrote: [ -> ]

If i run Lineage2 without Tower, there's no update for me to be done.
Same for Tower, no update for it as well.

now the 3rd box was logged normal...i dont know lol....try to restart your rooter...or w8 god s help Tongue
Once my 2nd box logged normally; now even the first doesn't log without problem Big Grin
Edit: Normal client log, with Tower i get L2.exe error
omg finally i still have the same problem....i cant log in to game...maybe is it the problem from ncsoft?? i cant understand what is happening...
Anyone know how to fix it?;s

TL;DR Can't log with Tower, and if you can, you have insane lag and loading times.
Reference URL's