Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Critical error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ppl. I have this error since 6 months ago, but the past weeks it happens so often it makes the game unplayable. I am getting this critical error related to Video Resources every time i log 2-7 clients. Some times even on 1 client. Im using Tower version 1.4.1.113 because on 1.4.1.116 i was getting crit on one client every 2 minutes. With the critical log im getting also an error that "Nvidia drives stopped responding and has succesfully recovered" (yes, i tried to reinstall driver/game/tower)

I tried to do all things that i found on forums but no luck yet. I crit as hell.

I will atach 2 photos of critical errors that im getting.

[Image: 2mydycz.jpg]
[Image: 2l8yk21.jpg]

PS: I use games on lower detail, only optimize performance is unchecked. I have L2 game on SSD, and i have ~9gb free on ssd.

Anyone can help me with this issue? Thank you in advance
ofc, why should anyone give a fck, topic to closed
meh? broblem?

how is this a tower problem? i don't see any nvidia developer running around
if u use NVidia drivers the last update occur 1 week ago or so heave some problems regarding lineage2 I adwise u to downgrade the videocard drivers to previous versions
(03-05-2014 21:35 PM)onisoru Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ppl. I have this error since 6 months ago, but the past weeks it happens so often it makes the game unplayable. I am getting this critical error related to Video Resources every time i log 2-7 clients. Some times even on 1 client. Im using Tower version 1.4.1.113 because on 1.4.1.116 i was getting crit on one client every 2 minutes. With the critical log im getting also an error that "Nvidia drives stopped responding and has succesfully recovered" (yes, i tried to reinstall driver/game/tower)

I tried to do all things that i found on forums but no luck yet. I crit as hell.

I will atach 2 photos of critical errors that im getting.

[Image: 2mydycz.jpg]
[Image: 2l8yk21.jpg]

PS: I use games on lower detail, only optimize performance is unchecked. I have L2 game on SSD, and i have ~9gb free on ssd.

Anyone can help me with this issue? Thank you in advance

This not a Tower problem.
This is a NVIDIA problem.
Driver 334.89 are extremely bugged for L2.
Use the previous version and its will be fine again!
thank you. even is not a tower problem, is related to it. so i think some other people will benefit from this fix, those who use nvidia Big Grin
[Image: misc-genius.png]
thoose are driver problems 100% Big Grin or your vga card is slowly dying...
Reference URL's