Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Official Servers login issue legit clients
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know right now there at tons of people crying on official server about people not being able to login. I was able to login with tower just fine being that everyone is having GG errors and we don't run those. I think even the GM's are smart enough to figure out that all 600ish people that are logged on to an official client right now aren't legit. I would advise that you log your bots off if at all possible to avoid the foreseen bannhammer.
(02-19-2014 22:23 PM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]I know right now there at tons of people crying on official server about people not being able to login. I was able to login with tower just fine being that everyone is having GG errors and we don't run those. I think even the GM's are smart enough to figure out that all 600ish people that are logged on to an official client right now aren't legit. I would advise that you log your bots off if at all possible to avoid the foreseen bannhammer.

i can log in legit way Tongue
TheQQmaster you updated yours legit client ?
(02-19-2014 22:45 PM)golani Wrote: [ -> ]TheQQmaster you updated yours legit client ?

nop Big Grin
download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9mu2jd9v0zsgk...stem_19.7z
unpack as normal patch
delete dsetup.dll
rename dsetup.dll.old to dsetup.dll

and you can play /wo problems with gameguard enabled ( it's old patch )
hi to all! request a password to download archive?
l2tsystem , as always lol
Reference URL's