Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: ban more 100 acc (present100$ who help me evade NCWEST ban)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys!
I am already take ban more then 100 accounts on NS soft official server.
I try to find method how he ban me but... nothing.
i try change ip, dns, hwid hdd, reinstal oss, use virtual, use other bot.. nothing help.
He is anyway know who create bot and ban.
I try only register account - not enter the game and after 24h i take ban again.
i dont know what parametrs browser send to ncwest?
If someone give me real works method how evade that ban i present 100$ for beer =)
Chin Chin!
normally with format you pc and reinstall all, this work the only problem you go to have, its lost this account from l2t if dont tell to clock man or any admin you go to format you pc.

1 time you was format and reinstall all you go to see how can remake again news accounts w/o problems.
try to change your network card ?
maybe they have your mac address?
if you you reinstalled everything, maybe they have mac address or a hardware key of your mmother or HDD...
try to think in that way if you reinstall everything and you have a bann account.
(02-09-2014 04:31 AM)kreon Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys!
i try change ip, dns, hwid hdd, reinstal oss, use virtual, use other bot.. nothing help.
I try only register account - not enter the game and after 24h i take ban again.
If someone give me real works method how evade that ban i present 100$ for beer =)
Chin Chin!
inbox me
(02-09-2014 08:49 AM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2014 04:31 AM)kreon Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys!
Chin Chin!
inbox me
Done!
i see you have same problem.
Stop creating so many accounts....
are u stiuped? xD sry but if u do 100 accounts and then all like pummel001 002 003 004 005 .... or something like this then u r really a d.... as.. xD!

take ur time make 5 accs a day or something liek 5 accounts each ip add and email combie like pummel, stummel, blabla, blubblub, palim@....com then next day pummel1, stummel1...

so stiuped cant one be =P.....

best regards

and sry if some person now be pissed off....
Mmh... during 2013, in 1 year, i got banned only on 1 char.
I guess i'm lucky
(02-09-2014 20:57 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Mmh... during 2013, in 1 year, i got banned only on 1 char.
I guess i'm lucky
ya u so lucky Big Grin
or u got a nice way to bot Big Grin
have you tried to clean browser cookies for ncsoft sites?
its either that or they obtaining mac address.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's