Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Using bot and CPU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it only me or whenever i play l2 using bot, cpu and ram gets eated by bot..

I have 8 GB ram, also i5 3210M procesor, and gt 650m video card.

I am running l2 at lowest detail cuz whenever i play l2 with bot opened it frames, freezes.. Is like i have 1 gb ram and pentium 2 ...

Also temperature is very very high (90-95 C) using 2x Lineage opened, bot eats your PC..

Any solution to reduce that?

[Image: load1.jpg]
Use search, it's been answered many times already!

I run 10 clients with cpu usage less than 50%...!
i re-downloaded l2tower and updated it to 116, also re-downloaded system folder and replaced it.

Now it's working fine, 3-4 cpu usage / client Smile

TPS - 20

Rocks

Also, thanks again for brain burning answer Wink
(02-06-2014 19:27 PM)kaan22747 Wrote: [ -> ]i re-downloaded l2tower and updated it to 116, also re-downloaded system folder and replaced it.

Now it's working fine, 3-4 cpu usage / client Smile

TPS - 20

Rocks

Also, thanks again for brain burning answer Wink

You can also use ssd
How using SSD will help in cpu/memory usage??? lol
(02-06-2014 12:08 PM)kaan22747 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it only me or whenever i play l2 using bot, cpu and ram gets eated by bot..

I have 8 GB ram, also i5 3210M procesor, and gt 650m video card.

I am running l2 at lowest detail cuz whenever i play l2 with bot opened it frames, freezes.. Is like i have 1 gb ram and pentium 2 ...

Also temperature is very very high (90-95 C) using 2x Lineage opened, bot eats your PC..

Any solution to reduce that?

[Image: load1.jpg]
lot of trash in try, and tps helps u a lot, also cpu cooler cleaning from dusts and changing termal grease also can give performance, coz if starts throttle cpu, less power and so have lags
(02-08-2014 17:05 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]How using SSD will help in cpu/memory usage??? lol

Google it!!! lol
after the last 2 updates i noticed that my memory increased much much more when only 1 client logged ..... Why? i have the last version 18 of system from forum..
l2.bin process takes more than
L2.exe ..... (system from l2tower)
what is the reason for that?
my task manager:
[attachment=1590]
Reference URL's