Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: GMs have a new tactic to test bots?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all!
Yesterday i exped my mentees in swampland ( Naia ) and all spots was taken but in 3 spots was spawned ORBIS curator mob and all bots dead.. So i think when tower block all unknown items - GMs test it this way. Maybe will be safer to /blockall and unblock only mobs that you wanna kill.
Cheers ! Smile
same but on chronos - orbis guards
can someone tell the a full story in English?
I had something weird happen to me the other day. I came to see how things were going and there was a player( or what I thought was a player ) standing there watching me bot. So I was going to PK him, when I went to click him I couldn't. so I stop tower and tried again, still couldn't click him. It was like he wasn't there, but he was.

Chronos 2-3 days ago.
(01-28-2014 03:31 AM)bcbud Wrote: [ -> ]I had something weird happen to me the other day. I came to see how things were going and there was a player( or what I thought was a player ) standing there watching me bot. So I was going to PK him, when I went to click him I couldn't. so I stop tower and tried again, still couldn't click him. It was like he wasn't there, but he was.

Chronos 2-3 days ago.

Lineage 2.. The Haunting.. (O.o)

(01-27-2014 18:36 PM)ahaaha Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all!
Yesterday i exped my mentees in swampland ( Naia ) and all spots was taken but in 3 spots was spawned ORBIS curator mob and all bots dead.. So i think when tower block all unknown items - GMs test it this way. Maybe will be safer to /blockall and unblock only mobs that you wanna kill.
Cheers ! Smile

Did your toons got banned?
(01-28-2014 05:56 AM)mujiduka07 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2014 03:31 AM)bcbud Wrote: [ -> ]I had something weird happen to me the other day. I came to see how things were going and there was a player( or what I thought was a player ) standing there watching me bot. So I was going to PK him, when I went to click him I couldn't. so I stop tower and tried again, still couldn't click him. It was like he wasn't there, but he was.

Chronos 2-3 days ago.

Lineage 2.. The Haunting.. (O.o)

(01-27-2014 18:36 PM)ahaaha Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all!
Cheers ! Smile

Did your toons got banned?
No..I didnt get a ban and SH bots in other spots wasnt too - they botting again today Big Grin
I confirm.
Yesterday in GC, Orbis Victim killd my bots. Today morning Orbis Victim killd all bots in GC.
I can confirm also. orbis guard and orbis thrower killed my bots in ketra. did anyone got any ban that happened the same till now?

Chronos 2-3 days ago.

Was this toon moving at all? If it wasnt then it is propably a game bug.
Many times server keeps data from a player in a spot he was before
sometime. And ofc since this player isn't there anymore you cant click on him.

I saw this 2-3 times, and also one of my players was that "mirage" once.
This isn't an issue with Tower or GM checking for bots. This is one of the many glitches with L2 nowdays. People are complaining about it on official forums to. So far I haven't heard anyone getting banned because of it but just let it be know that they are 95-97 mobs and they hit pretty hard so if you are botting they more than likely will kill you unless you have a strong group.

As far as the player goes that was unable to be targeted, this has been going on since GoD came out. It is kinda rare but I have seen it 5-10 times, even in certain instances it happens that you can see another player. Sometime you can target them sometimes you cannot.

I don't think there is anything to worry about................yet.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's