Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Mug/Plunder spoiling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi towerers

i got l2tower running and it working pretty good... the only thing i dont get to work is spoiling with my othell. I tried many things. if i do auto spoil/sweep the othell does nothing. if i add plunder to skill list to use, all he uses is plunder and doesnt hit with pve settings.

how can i get this to work?
(01-27-2014 11:56 AM)Yulaa Wrote: [ -> ]hi towerers

i got l2tower running and it working pretty good... the only thing i dont get to work is spoiling with my othell. I tried many things. if i do auto spoil/sweep the othell does nothing. if i add plunder to skill list to use, all he uses is plunder and doesnt hit with pve settings.

how can i get this to work?

Did you try the /addnuke plugin and in nuke make sure it's set to use
Once
Turn on Melee?
Set Plunder has a Nuke attack (HP>60%), put first in the list and disable melee attack, because for some reason melee attack enable cause problem to use skills, after using a blow the toon will auto attack

speaking of plunder, anyone knows which command script for detect if you plundered or not, so I can make a script to only throw plunder until the target is plundered. Sorry for my english
Code:
MPWhenStop = 3900;
MySkills = GetSkills();
repeat
if (GetTarget() ~= nil) and (GetMe():GetMp() > MPWhenStop) then
    if (GetTarget():IsMonster() == true) and not (GetTarget():IsAlikeDeath()) then
if (MySkills:FindById(10516) ~= nil) and (MySkills:FindById(10516):IsSkillAvailable()) then
UseSkillRaw(10516,false,false);--ShadowChSkillId
Sleep(500);
end;
if (MySkills:FindById(10702) ~= nil) and(MySkills:FindById(10702):IsSkillAvailable()) then
UseSkillRaw(10702,false,false);--10702 Plunder // 10700 Mug
Sleep(800);
else if (MySkills:FindById(10508) ~= nil) and(MySkills:FindById(10508):IsSkillAvailable()) then
UseSkillRaw(10508,false,false);--BloodStabSkillId
Sleep(800);
if (MySkills:FindById(10510) ~= nil) and(MySkills:FindById(10510):IsSkillAvailable()) then
UseSkillRaw(10510,false,false);--ChainBlowSkillId
Sleep(800);
if (MySkills:FindById(10511) ~= nil) and(MySkills:FindById(10511):IsSkillAvailable()) then
UseSkillRaw(10511,false,false);--ReverseSkillId
Sleep(800);
if (MySkills:FindById(10509) ~= nil) and(MySkills:FindById(10509):IsSkillAvailable()) then
UseSkillRaw(10509,false,false);--HeartBrSkillId
Sleep(800);
end;
end;
end;
end;
end;
    end;
Sleep(500)
end;
until false;
Im using this with diferent amount of sleep, I have a progress of 20% on items from plundering Smile
I love you =P, amazing script, if anyone knows how to make this script detect if the target is plunder or not (so the toon will use plunder until he is already plundered), this will be the ultimate spoiler for dwarf script =P
Anyways ty for the script
Plunder never fails just low low chance for reward
Maybe i am crazy but some time the plunder is missed like the other blows who has a land rate success. I realized that sometimes after using twice plunder if the first plunder works, then when i use the second time in the same target, a message that the monster was already plundered appears, but sometime after using the second plunder, the message of that the mobs was plundered doesn't appear so the first plunder miss
Dudes...from 8 h i was struggling to make this plunder work...i found the perfect combination to work. Now im tryng to farm recipes from mukodian...and to work perfectly u need to use only skiils. Deselect player atack....put the range 90 on melee. Then on nuke i have heartbreaker first...then plunder..then w/e u want...but use range of skill 100 ( so is 10 more then melee). and is working perfectly....Now i need to figure out on bigger mobs Big Grin. Hope it helps.
Men this function of the tower its new??? amazing script I put 500 delay, and start to use "myskill" and "skillisavaiable" onto my all script!!

really thkx
Reference URL's