Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: LF A Simple script..DC When flaged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Am lf a script or an option to dc when i flag or when a screen message appears!
u cant dc u can only crash client Wink

dc or logout why cant? coz in combat Wink

add if varibales bla bla

LUA Programming
function KillProcess()
	os.execute("taskkill /PID " .. tostring(GetCurrentProcessId()));
end;

u can use for attach check...

LUA Programming
function OnAttack(user, target)
 if (target:IsMe() or target:IsMyPartyMember()) and (user:IsPlayer()) then
--ur code to do if attacked from player...
 end; 
end;

example
how it works, simple if some player attacks u, that window will crash...

y, and it's a PLUGIN
    LUA Programming
function OnAttack(user, target)
 if (target:IsMe() or target:IsMyPartyMember()) and (user:IsPlayer()) then
KillProcess()
 end; 
end;

function KillProcess()
end;

rep if help Wink
I want this cause of anti bot.there is some mobs that spawned randomly with same id and name with farm ones.but if you hit them for 30hits you flag 1st and then you go jail.so i want if i flag= hit this mob to crash the client.i dont know how to write it as fuction..
(01-23-2014 17:45 PM)maloukos Wrote: [ -> ]I want this cause of anti bot.there is some mobs that spawned randomly with same id and name with farm ones.but if you hit them for 30hits you flag 1st and then you go jail.so i want if i flag= hit this mob to crash the client.i dont know how to write it as fuction..
    LUA Programming
repeat 
if GetMe():IsPvPFlag() then
end;
Sleep(1000)
until false;

maybe there is a way to just dc from server?like to kill packets from the server and not close the procc?Realy realy ty you are a fckng genius!
(01-24-2014 01:25 AM)maloukos Wrote: [ -> ]maybe there is a way to just dc from server?like to kill packets from the server and not close the procc?Realy realy ty you are a fckng genius!

LogOut(); -- built in function Big Grin but u can log out if u are not in combat

makes no sense log safe or crash Big Grin
the problem is that when i flag and the script acts i still make the 30 hits and end up in jail this not happens always.For example the 1st time i crashed the 2nd time i still crashed but end up in jail..i dunno why

And i meant to crash like to disconect to kill the connectio with server ip.
(01-24-2014 03:04 AM)maloukos Wrote: [ -> ]the problem is that when i flag and the script acts i still make the 30 hits and end up in jail this not happens always.For example the 1st time i crashed the 2nd time i still crashed but end up in jail..i dunno why

And i meant to crash like to disconect to kill the connectio with server ip.

anyway i think mobs cant be same type, u ever tryed use /ignore ??? one mob with same ids etc can be, idk man ... Big Grin

in l2off bit harder if ban, need week for 85 lvl, few months for 99, that just lvl. we will not talk about gear, coz cant be max

in past time i think l2 is just a waste of time, pay to win and bot to win Big Grin
well y..but what sleep means in script?and why cmd opens everytime i flag?like i flag=cmd will open and close 10 times.i know that we need cmd to taskkill but why it repeats?
idk i dont develop l2t Big Grin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's