Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2 Tower Stoping Selfbuff and Nuker Attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i Am Eric and first of all, ty for reading this theard. I have one particular problem with the L2Tower, after 1 or 2 hours of botting, my character stop using the selfbuff and nukers attack, only attack with auto attack. anyone know why this happens? i try to resume and paused the bot several times but nothing happens,apparently only closing and open the game fix it for one hour...

Sorry for my bad english, it is not my native language
TY for reading again
Hi bro,

Just one question, do you have pickup on?
Coz I only see it happening coz your character has no mana?

Just a hunch. Big Grin
Yes i have the "pickup on" active, and killing in harnak, I was never run out of mana thanks to mana herbs

Edit: i was botting the yul trickster and a dwarf, only the yul trickster stop using the skill and buff, within the lapse of 2 hours( i was checking the yul every 5 min to see the mana %) I'll try again to be sure after the maintenance
maybe, yul is targeting a mob on the other floor, check Z range
happens to me the same.... version of tower?
Same happening to me, i`m using 1.4.1.116 on Shillen .
Full bot party in harnak3.
(01-22-2014 16:16 PM)xxmonti Wrote: [ -> ]maybe, yul is targeting a mob on the other floor, check Z range

the problem is that for some reason the bot stop using skills or buff and he kill them with just auto attack

i am using 1.4.1.116 on chronos, only use my yul in harnak floor 1 o 2
nuking and buffing stops when bot can cast buff, example healer do salvation, die and he cant do it again Wink and the problem starts, idk why, but that i noticed
I'll try to make a script for the buff, to see if the problem is solved

PD Edit: the problem persist with the script to buff yourself, any other solution. problem is with me archer.... because my dwarf boting all the day without any problem
Reference URL's