Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: how to turn off learnallskills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm so mad ab that .... i deleted script + plugins learnallskills don't leave anything ab that ...
when my yul lv upp skill still lost .... and them still auto learn skill at 4th ... damn skill + 16 time ....
P/s : The third acc yul i lost skill ....
funny
(01-11-2014 15:49 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm so mad ab that .... i deleted script + plugins learnallskills don't leave anything ab that ...
when my yul lv upp skill still lost .... and them still auto learn skill at 4th ... damn skill + 16 time ....
funny

Are you sure you deleted "autolearnskill" plugin FILE from PLUGIN folder?
ncsoft change the system when you awakening. now just awakening the char some skills cant be use more or just awaken delete from you skill be sure dont happened this.

PS: for example now cant be more OE skill of 3 class.
(01-11-2014 15:57 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2014 15:49 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm so mad ab that .... i deleted script + plugins learnallskills don't leave anything ab that ...
funny

Are you sure you deleted "autolearnskill" plugin FILE from PLUGIN folder?

yes ! i'm very sure ab that ... because i got this case with 2 chars yul ago ... that why i deleted learnallskill scritp + plugin in floder .. Sad

(01-11-2014 16:19 PM)caramelito1980 Wrote: [ -> ]ncsoft change the system when you awakening. now just awakening the char some skills cant be use more or just awaken delete from you skill be sure dont happened this.

PS: for example now cant be more OE skill of 3 class.
at lv 85 i still use normaly that skill ... but at lv 86 l2tower auto learn it ... 2 skills :
Rapid Shot & Rapid Fire Smile
if u relog char, the learnallskill is selftriggering
and you was reset l2t later delete plugins?

need to do reset chars and l2t for plugins if you like use or not
Same problem.
Reference URL's