Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: auto learning skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes when entering the game, the ability to automatically start learning. There is a problem for a long time, even before Villiance. Previously this was only pre awakening characters, but today bot auto learned skills on awakened character. Who faced with this problem? What are the solutions? Thank you.
If u had previous char with script with LearnAllSkills script launched, if you relog client and log another toon on same lineage client, the LearnAllSkills script will still be running on that client and will auto learn all skills again on another char.

solution : new client for new toon.
No, I do not use this script. And what is the exact name? Script called "LearnAllSkills I don't have. Maybe he has a different name?
If in any script that you use, there is a line like : LearnAllSkills(); this means you are using it. Skills are not learning themselves.
Remove all unnecessary scripts, it remains to verify auto-learning functions are not available. Now I will watch disappeared problem or not. Thank you.
I never used a scrip for autolearn skill and all my awaken chars are screwed.... all my archer learned the stupid new skills and my feohs lost arcane power... my tank lost old cubics too.... just remove it from l2tower or put an enable option so we can shut it off....
Reference URL's