Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: TARGET MOBS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys, can someone help me ? when im using bot my char cant target onther mob until mob that i killed dissapears. HELP!!!!

Edit: idk how but target fixed but now my char dont use skills. i used /addnuke but char just stands in one spot.
(01-04-2014 15:37 PM)escence Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys, can someone help me ? when im using bot my char cant target onther mob until mob that i killed dissapears. HELP!!!!

Edit: idk how but target fixed but now my char dont use skills. i used /addnuke but char just stands in one spot.
I have the same problem.. :/
same problem ..has something to do with addnuke and soulshots. i want to play feoh without using ss and the nuke is not working antil i put the skill (i use in addnuke )to nuke atks. it Works with out ss but realy delay ,antil mob is decepear,only then it changes the target..any ideas? (if i use ss all Works great.
I think i will try to find another bot because this one is shit . Idk what the fck wrong but i reinstalled this bot like 12 times and still nothing. Plus no one knows whats wrobg could be so...
i'm using this simple script and it works fine for me.

+2 rep me if it helped you!

LUA Programming
repeat
 if(GetTarget()~=nil) then
 if(GetTarget():IsAlikeDeath() )
	then
 ClearTargets();
 Sleep(900);
 end;
 end
 Sleep(500)

until false

(01-11-2014 00:21 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]i'm using this simple script and it works fine for me.

+2 rep me if it helped you!

LUA Programming
repeat
 if(GetTarget()~=nil) then
 if(GetTarget():IsAlikeDeath() )
	then
 ClearTargets();
 Sleep(900);
 end;
 end
 Sleep(500)

until false

Yes now it does change target fast but still doesn't attack until the other dead mob disappear

I use this plugin http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-free-skil...-for-feohs and i think that somewhere is its code is the problem but cant find it!! if someone can help??
Same problem very long time.
Same Problem here, started yesterday.

Hey Guys i got the answer, check if your char that's getting the target is trying to assist some1 in your PT when i turned off the assistence command from the targeting char it started to work properlly again.

+ rep if i help you. :3
    LUA Programming
 ClearTarget();
 CancelTarget(false); -- you guys are missing this <<<<<<<
 Sleep(500);

hi,
i use the small script u put here with the correction from SimonHM ,
that change immediatly now, but, do only 1 spell, and wait till dead, then change target and 1 spell, w8,.....

any suggestions ?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's