Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: multiple license files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello!
i have one trouble that annoys me Smile
i use l2tower on 3 different PCs (pc1, pc2, pc3), and i have l2tower's folder on dropbox for get synchronized all the config/scripts/plugins files across my PCs easy and fast.

of course, license.cfg file is synchronized too, so i copied license files to files: license-pc1.cfg, license-pc2.cfg and license-pc3.cfg.

problem is every time i start l2tower on every my PC, i should copy license-pcX.cfg back to license.cfg and thats annoy me so much =)

i know about batch-files to automate this task, but that's not really cool workaround (i tried).

what i ask to implement:
on startup scan all *.cfg files in settings subfolder and take all licenses from them, instead of single license.cfg

thank you in advance!
and why dont u make a hdd to network hard disk and share the same file and folder? dont need copy dont need anything.did u tried it?
my PCs are not on same network, so i use dropbox, and don't use network shares.
but even if i did as you say, problem will remain, because i need same files on all pcs, except license.cfg, that should be different for every pc.
Reference URL's