Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: About pick up Bans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was checking scripts of lineage2 folders and i think i found out something.
lineage 2 team made thousands IDs (mobs-items etc.)
i think that the "pick up" "skill" is the safest way to pick up the right items and to avoid get banned, couse they probably made the pick up item to[/size] ignore the antiboting items. even if they are in same id like adenas that are in 57id maybe there are some kind of sub ids but i still searching about it.
if l2 tower make a script or something to use F buttons or even use pick up from the in game (you will have no choise what to pick up if they do that) "skill" so i think that pick up will be much more safer and we will be closer to find out how they can find bots and bann them (despide the report button from other players and get suspicius palyers with 10 l2 windows open in same ip).

thnx for reading probably that think was already someone's else thought (awfull english) but i would love to say my thoughts aswell.\

by My8os
we all know this, thats why there are 2-3 scripts and at least 1 plugin that uses the pickup command instead of the tower pickup function...

Please use SEARCH !!!
(12-22-2013 19:27 PM)bebites Wrote: [ -> ]we all know this, thats why there are 2-3 scripts and at least 1 plugin that uses the pickup command instead of the tower pickup function...

Please use SEARCH !!!

ok sorry im new again in l2 tower so i didnt used the thread yet. well thnx for the SEARCH!!! but you could use it without caps Smile.
anyway thnx for your reply aswell.
BUt how ranged chars use that "pickup shortcut" plugins? Huh?
SEARCH apickup

latest version works for ranged toons
Reference URL's