Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Be aware of risk while picking up Adena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found on some hunting zone these "weird" invisible adena showing again.
They are items (ID 57) with an amount of adena is more than 1 million (For example, here is exactly a number of adena I found last night: 4653088 Adena)
These Adena items is "NOT" pickable, but with the ID (57), if you are using Pickup of Tower (and setting ID 57 allow pickup), your bot will still detect it and get stuck to pickup this guy.
So be smart to use pickup funtion.
For L2Tower pickup: reduce Pickup range + the Pickup timeout + Pickup ignore time
For /apickup plugin and other pickup script: improve your code to find these kind of "stuck" items and let bot re-action when detecting them: alert, ignore items, exit game, ... (because maybe there are some GMs dropping those Adena (and other items) to check your bots at that time)
Have a nice day, everybody !
i think, this is like a l2tower bug because these adena items disappear when you relogin char, but they still exist there on another chars at same location.
i saw same behaviour with adena and nectar.
(12-20-2013 18:06 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]i think, this is like a l2tower bug because these adena items disappear when you relogin char, but they still exist there on another chars at same location.
i saw same behaviour with adena and nectar.

this is like a l2tower bug <== You made me feel better Blush
event items >1+ i should add that too. first time i saw alway is a item peer drop.
Reference URL's