Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Ho ho ho, time for farming gift from NCSOFT Santa Claus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Delete the Item.txt in your l2tower folder and relog

The item will be there in editor.
im, i have the lastest vertion and still dont have it my last item is 36281

ok soad, i will try that
Or you guys can try to use my plugin /apickup. I fixed it to support long-range chars. Bots can detect items in range and move closer to pickup. It works for normal pickers also (no attacking mobs, only pickup task).
PS: Did anyone get any "cool" reward from this event yet?
D apparence change scroll
(12-18-2013 21:35 PM)SimonHM Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen it in mine. Double check ?

Hi 1 Q that screen is from L2TowerEditor isn't it... that editor is only for Vip's? I have a critical error msg on usage XD
(12-19-2013 18:02 PM)diegol Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2013 21:35 PM)SimonHM Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen it in mine. Double check ?

Hi 1 Q that screen is from L2TowerEditor isn't it... that editor is only for Vip's? I have a critical error msg on usage XD

I don't know Big Grin
But why don't you try the /apickup plugin and improve it as the way you want?
Using pickup of Tower is not creative and somehow asking you VIP permission like you said (Smile but I'm not sure about using L2TowerEditor you need VIP's)
You do not require a VIP subscription to use L2Tower Editor. Please check that you've installed all of it's dependencies and requirements.

There is FAQ in the help section explaining what's required.
(12-19-2013 01:03 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]D apparence change scroll

I've gotten around 1500 Nectars until now, but I didn't have any chance to grow any Wintermelon yet. I'm planning to summon them this weekend. Hopefully get "something" and "something" Angel
@SimonHM you on shilen? let me see what they drops
@Fox I will ^_^ (I used to be on Shilen, but I'm not for now)
PS: I like the "tagging" system of this forum.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's