Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Healer using more download/upload -> LAG -> DC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me start by saying I used search and found no solution to my problem in these threads...
http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-healer-dc...ny-answers
http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-healer-dc

And here is my problem:
[Image: ZLpR6Vw.jpg]

This screenshot was taken with L2Tower running in harnak 3 on NCSOFT official for around 8h. You can see healer internet use is 5x that of other chars

I had this problem so for this screenshot PLUGIN AND SCRIPT FOLDER WAS EMPTY. I HAD NO PLUGIN/SCRIPT RUNNING ON HEALER AND ALL CHARS USING SAME CLIENT (+SETTINGS).

Healer had /cfg HP/MP heal on for pt, some self buffs on /gcfg and follow on. Nothing more.

My CPU usage is at 20%. I have 16gb of ram and a very strong pc so its not hardware related

Healer uses more download/upload than other chars and I dnt know why... First it starts at 10k b/sec like other chars but then it increases slowly. when i leave up for 24h+ the internet use gets up to 150k and then i start to get dc!

Logging out and logging back in fixes problem and starts at 10k again

Anyone can help with this? thanks.

PS. If you look at screenshot healer does not send as many packet as other chars. :/
i have same problem gf after 12+ hours heler have big big lags when open room slideshow to healer them dc XD
i buy zr normal and using healer from zr... and anothers chars in tower... no dc, no lag ;(
if tower fixed it.. ns Wink
running full pt in gf healer have purge plugin, ress script, aura script. hmm and he now running about 28h [Image: down.php?i=xzndfdk]

y I have same problems but than my my issue is my isp, get lags to all windows Tongue
(12-10-2013 21:06 PM)Scammer Wrote: [ -> ]running full pt in gf healer have purge plugin, ress script, aura script. hmm and he now running about 28h [Image: down.php?i=xzndfdk]

y I have same problems but than my my issue is my isp, get lags to all windows Tongue

Can you give some info about your setup? which inject/hook you use? Any system modification, changes options etc?

Thanks
This problem was fixed when i updated l2 to valiance, and got premium l2tower and upgraded to 1.4.1.113.1b

happy botting Big Grin
Reference URL's