Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: How to??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends..
How to dont target this? not formor, i want to dont target all special mobs with colored ring
[Image: zc35.jpg]
Thx so much
if .ignore doesn't work your SOL.
Ignore dont work.. i want to kill all formor elders.. but i dont want to kill elders with red rings
@nadmaster101: Not true. Smile

@Guaymallen: Firstly, use meaningful topic titles. "How to??" doesn't help anyone and just wastes peoples time.

Secondly, to block champion mobs, you can, typically, match a string in the title and then use SetBlock() to avoid attacking them. However, it looks like that server is using the Duel animation around them. In which case, you should be able to use GetDuelTeam()

Create a script with a loop that checks if your target is on a duel team...

Untested example:
    LUA Programming
local myTarget = nil;

while( true ) do 
    myTarget = GetTarget();

if( myTarget ~= nil and myTarget:IsMonster() and myTarget:GetDuelTeam() ~= 0 ) then
        myTarget:SetBlock( true );
        Sleep( 500 );
    end
end

(12-11-2013 04:36 AM)Kookie Wrote: [ -> ]@nadmaster101: Not true. Smile

@Guaymallen: Firstly, use meaningful topic titles. "How to??" doesn't help anyone and just wastes peoples time.

Secondly, to block champion mobs, you can, typically, match a string in the title and then use SetBlock() to avoid attacking them. However, it looks like that server is using the Duel animation around them. In which case, you should be able to use GetDuelTeam()

Create a script with a loop that checks if your target is on a duel team...

Untested example:
    LUA Programming
local myTarget = nil;

while( true ) do 
 myTarget = GetTarget();

if( myTarget ~= nil and myTarget:IsMonster() and myTarget:GetDuelTeam() ~= 0 ) then
 myTarget:SetBlock( true );
 Sleep( 500 );
 end
end

Thx for answer, now i need a patch to show champions in title...
im playing a h5 private server ¿u have these files? thx again
Try making it yourself, if you get stuck, show us what you've got and we'll help. Or, just search the forums as it's been said a dozen times before.
i know, but, some files dont exist anymore.. so im asking again...
Everything you need exists on the forum, like I said, do a simple search or try to make it yourself.
he's suspended for 1 week Big Grin
Reference URL's