Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Newbie L2Tower user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i have just started using L2Tower and i managed to run succesfully a bot. The thing is, that i want to run an l2 client with bot and one from the original system folder with no bot in it(total legit in other words Tongue). I copied the l2.exe from the L2Tower system folder to the original system folder and run a "legit" client by skipping the lineage 2 updater to run. With the "legit" client it started GG with it. My questions are those :

1) Is there any problem in having GG running alongside L2Tower?

2) Is there any better way to achieve, running a bot client with a non bot client and dont risk the "legit" client get banned?

3) Is there a problem when running updater of lineage2(most likely there is)?

3) If there are any other things i should pay attention to, advices are welcome.

ty
Use search bro, all of these questions have been answered numerous times.
View the Help/Guides forum, lots of useful information in the pinned posts in there.
kookie, can you help me please to find this?
icant find anythink with search
Firstly, after 3 comes 4, not another 3. Tongue
  1. There is no straight answer, some will say having GG running is risky while botting, others say it's not.
  2. You can always install Lineage 2 in two locations, use one for the bot, one for normal running.
  3. After running the L2 updater, you'll have to re-patch your system folder.
  4. Read the forums daily and you'll learn a lot. Don't believe everything you read though, because a lot of users with 0 technical understanding will say a lot of stupid shit as to why/how they got banned which is most likely incorrect.
@kookie you are gonna go mad if you keep putting[Image: toomuchsoul-logo_500.png]
@Fox, what makes you think I've not already gone mad? My mad level is OVER 9000!!!!!!!
Reference URL's