Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: About the ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So the last time i was banned i used to bot in LOA, i got like 900m every day, when i got banned my train also was my main so i send petition:

*Log in ncsoft account and if your account status is playable, send a mail and cry like a emo; if its banned there is nothing you can do, i think that they ban and says playable is because they have no proof that you did something wrong, if says PLAYABLE send a ticket NOW!..

My friend told me about the ban and asked me what to do, i dont bot anymore since last time Smile

GL
Wth how u were getting 900kk?
Circle running dragons in LOA
IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THAT AMOUNT OF ADENA A DAY IN LOA CIRCLE DRAGONS. Those dragons don't drop that much, atleast not on off.
i mean with spoil and drops..... from 1 group you spoil is like 100k-200k..., in kariks u get like 1b a day as i remember
shitty spoil in LOA, strange u get so much cash fron this stuff.
l2 Wiki ...... Dragon Knight and so on check it out
not even on GOD u dont make 900 on a day goood jokeee onli maibe if u heave 3 party on farm Smile)))))
Have you ever been there? Or in kariks? Or tha last flooor in the Tower Of Infinitum? or seed of destruction?
I REPEAT U DONT MAKE 900 MIL ON LOA!!!! onli if u heave 3 grups farming on 3 spots . end.....(sry caps)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's