Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: About the ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i have just now this situation but support page not working aaaaaaaaaaaaaa oO
Ypu should take a look at my gear Big Grin!
i write to them and i still w8ing for answer. my acc still not banned but i cant log in Sad
(11-11-2013 19:48 PM)Zulra Wrote: [ -> ]i write to them and i still w8ing for answer. my acc still not banned but i cant log in Sad

Hmmmm if your account still at playable, write again if already 2 days went by .
they give me answer "BAN" Sad
hi all !

same problem for an account. It's been four days since I sent them the ticket

Hello!

I transfer your ticket to a member of the Administrator account team to help you further Top. Someone will contact you as soon as possible,

Thank you for your patience
Mikala

However, after two days waiting no reply xd
I got several replies which eventually ended in an "account suspended" reply and account status moved to "banned"
ofc they check activity logs and if online/exp/drop are inhuman like 24/7 farming = bottin
(11-17-2013 12:17 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]ofc they check activity logs and if online/exp/drop are inhuman like 24/7 farming = bottin
then why the hell they don't ban the fucked herro on naia what is farming that mobs in gainak village:| that's guy are 24h/7day in the same fucked spot:|
And why they not ban that dwarfs in varka. They spoil 24/7 too.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's