Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: quest lvl1-20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
script for quest 1-20 please T_T
We need talk with Taz89 to upload the new version of his work...
tell me if u fix it or not... in privat messege
[/quote]

(11-09-2013 07:08 AM)cobra8co Wrote: [ -> ]We need talk with Taz89 to upload the new version of his work...

yeah dude i fixedBig Grin it's working fine on me on light elf let me see one more char and i will tell you on mage too ok?
Works for me except 2 bugs...

1- in quest 8, sometimes it only attacks 1 of the 2 Thief. An 99% of the time, it doesnt go back to the Museum Lobby. So i need to finnish the quest manualy, then edit the script so it starts again at quest #9...

2- in quest 18 (class change Q), it doesnt target the mobs in the different rooms... but if i click them manualy, it will attack...

Tried with different race and class, all work fine and all have same 2 bugs...

Anyone could help me fix it?
for musseum ... /recstart_loby lick on npc for go loby ... after /recstop and u edit there the click u will find it in scripts folder loby.lua ... for quest 18 mmmm i dont have eny ideea
problem is on search forum becose when u need to search somthing u tipe in search box an sould be answer with all posts that include the word or phrase but no dont work like this search just link me 100 bulshit post
(11-09-2013 17:37 PM)bebites Wrote: [ -> ]Works for me except 2 bugs...

1- in quest 8, sometimes it only attacks 1 of the 2 Thief. An 99% of the time, it doesnt go back to the Museum Lobby. So i need to finnish the quest manualy, then edit the script so it starts again at quest #9...

2- in quest 18 (class change Q), it doesnt target the mobs in the different rooms... but if i click them manualy, it will attack...

Tried with different race and class, all work fine and all have same 2 bugs...

Anyone could help me fix it?

strange..cz i created some hour ago one new char to test that q from lvl 16 and him gone without problem from lvl1 to lvl 20
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's