Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Two chars of mine (my main char including) just got banned. One was sitting in town and the other was solo-leveling @ Forest of the Dead.

Whether they got my sitting char because the other one was running on the same computer or just a random check, be careful! It seems they are active.

Anyone else got chars banned today?
server?
im on chronos and ive had 2 char over the last week i cant log into not sure if banned or what 1 was last thursday other i was playing today now cant
Chronos, banned 4pt. SO bad
Banned on chronos too, wasn't even using the bot while sitting in town mentoring my iss also not botting on iss... I think it was because i turned on pickup in the awakened underground place and it started acting weird last weekend. so it just crashed the client today and i can't log back in sigh... just spent 20bucks on 500m too :/
Banned wynn which farming in fairy. Iss still alive :/ (Naia) My friend got ban too on his char 76 lvl.( ketra botting)
[Image: lW2Q19UB.png]
Everyone had auto pick up set up?
The fact that toons on town get banned doesn't mean they didnt bot at that particular time.
Logs from the past, reports/checks from the past etc.

I still doubt strongly the fact that they do IP based bans. Too much legit people would get banned as well.
They actually do ip searches and bans. That is how i lost over 100 accounts in one year before i reqlised i need to change ips.
How many ppl do you think play l2 offi in your area, not many... So chance of a legit getting ban is very low
ban magmeld 70 lvl char vall of argos,other chars is safe wynn,iss and othle in fairy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's