Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Summoner question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Somehow I am not able to post on FAQ section, so I ask here.

I am seeing other summoner bot that only the summon attack, summoner just stand there. When I setup mine, it keeps run to the mob. Anyone can teach me how?

And 2/7 clients keep disconnecting in the past few days. This happen to anyone else?

Thanks,
u go to melee attack option and u only enable pet attack there not from your char
like this your char wont attack only the summon will do it
I did that, but my summoner still run to the mob. and more weird thing is, after i dc / freeze, it takes 4-5 seconds for pet to start attack each mob. don't know why it just target the mob and not attack.
someone know how to resolve this problem?
(10-31-2013 18:07 PM)multiboxingtoon Wrote: [ -> ]I am seeing other summoner bot that only the summon attack, summoner just stand there. When I setup mine, it keeps run to the mob. Anyone can teach me how?
Are you using SummonerAIO.lua script? If so, try to change these values (the smaller values are, the closer your char and sum will be). These values help your char to move near its sum for healing and controlling.

LUA Programming
CoordinateDeviationFromTarget = 150; -- change this number

function CastHeal(skillc,tar)
	if (skillc ~= nil) and (tar ~= nil) then
		if (tar:GetDistance() > 600) and (tar:GetDistance() < 4000) then
			loc = tar:GetLocation();
                -- I changed the below code a little bit
			lX = loc.X + 150 + math.random(-CoordinateDeviationFromTarget, CoordinateDeviationFromTarget);
			lY = loc.Y + 150 + math.random(-CoordinateDeviationFromTarget, CoordinateDeviationFromTarget);
			MoveToNoWait(lX, lY, loc.Z);
	if (IsPaused() == false) and (GetTarget() ~= nil) 
     and not (GetTarget():IsAlikeDeath()) and (GetTarget():GetDistance() < 8000) 
     and (GetTarget():GetDistance() > 600) and (MoveStamp + 4000 < GetTime()) then
	   loc =  GetTarget():GetLocation();
         -- I changed the below code a little bit
	   lX = loc.X + 150 + math.random(-150, 150);  -- change these numbers
	   lY = loc.Y + 150 + math.random(-150, 150); -- change these numbers
	   MoveToNoWait(lX, lY, loc.Z);
	   MoveStamp = GetTime();
	end;

(10-31-2013 18:07 PM)multiboxingtoon Wrote: [ -> ]And 2/7 clients keep disconnecting in the past few days. This happen to anyone else?
Yes, this is happening to me. I'm still working on finding out why only some of them (random) disconnecting. It's really weird Confused
ok i have 2 problem like that:
1st on my pty,my wynn use too much resource and at the end him take crit but only him and all the time from all
2nd i use script/plugin for heal is work ok but if him heal one char from pty don't change target anymore and i wanna know why because i have setted salvation on him but him don't change target even for salvation and at the end....dead all pty...
if someone have anny ideea about this 2 problem pls help me a bit
i get some crash/disconnect too in the last days, always at night
You can set your summoner to follow with range 0-50 your iss, and your iss just buff. So summoner wont follow your pets
Not sure what,s the cause, but i keep getting disconnected at random... I'm in Fairy, sometimes its after 10 minutes, sometimes 30 minutes sometimes more...

duo WYNN ISS

I used to be there for 8-10 hours non stop...

not sure if its a script or something else making me DC...
what script do you use? fairys13.lua?
tried fairy 13 and all the previous versions...

i just updated L2T to v116. will see if its ok now
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's