Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: l2-destiny.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys, any one of you succeeded to bot there???
no
When i try to inject tower into l2 procces game just crash.
I try and with character selection to inject - again crash.
Try too with remotedll - He told me is sucsessfull injected but when i log in game and type .cfg /cfg nothing happend.

Is there have any way to disable this game crash and chance to play with tower ?

Thanks You
(10-26-2011 20:37 PM)newgeneration Wrote: [ -> ]When i try to inject tower into l2 procces game just crash.
I try and with character selection to inject - again crash.
Try too with remotedll - He told me is sucsessfull injected but when i log in game and type .cfg /cfg nothing happend.

Is there have any way to disable this game crash and chance to play with tower ?

Thanks You

atm only premium works on this server.
yes its working, this is the point server for me on witch im testing boot.
Multi box works also, and i even was able to run boot pt including 6 chars, all setted on L2T (targeting, spoiling, healing, assisting etc)
To use L2T on this server you need to have PA
L2T works on this server on PA
any chance to work in for free accounts ?
no
(10-28-2011 07:33 AM)wppw Wrote: [ -> ]no

one question, if i get tower premium, it will be for one account or one computer? I mean can i run 3 accounts on one computer with 1 premium subscription? thx
(11-06-2011 12:15 PM)bot007 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2011 07:33 AM)wppw Wrote: [ -> ]no

one question, if i get destiny premium, it will be for one account or one computer? I mean can i run 3 accounts on one computer with 1 premium subscription? thx
you can run go many you want but only on 1pc
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's