Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: l2-destiny.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
cool and how long it takes until i get premium if i buy now? Anyone know? Tongue
cool and how long it takes until i get premium if i buy now? Anyone know? Tongue
if you buy it form paypal you can get it right after you donated
hi sorry to disturb again, i got the premium version now, i start game and it says it is injected, but if i write //cfg it wont open any windows , any ideas?
ative randomsize dll names and select l2destiny.I cant check since i got banned there
i activated the randomize dll names and i ahve l2destiny active
When i logged in it said its injected and it said to start with //cfg
but if i write //cfg it wont do anything x.x
also if i try to inject again, it says there are no non injected processes, so bot is working just i cant give any commands to it
nvm sorry im silly, i restarted and it work
THX alot Smile
One last question, can the bot "talk back" i mean if in white chat in range like 100 someone say something, he can say sry no talk or something silly? lol
One last question, can the bot "talk back" i mean if in white chat in range like 100 someone say something, he can say sry no talk or something silly? lol
Automatic Answer on PMs! by amiroooo
http://forum.l2tower.eu/showthread.php?tid=1219

atm im working on similar, but reacting on general. Traget is to make it check who sayed something, what distant is it, and what did he said.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's