Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Issues with adding buffs for buffer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Morning everyone I'm having an issue with adding buffs to a buff list. It shows the option below but there is no actual button to make my list in program is there anyone who can help me with this issue or how do I add buffs, because I remember being able to right from the menu but when I add them I added them as a nuke and not a buff and it won't buff my characters so I can go farm

[Image: Shot00001.png?t=1381763544]

Character Name has been covered up with UI Boxes

(10-14-2013 17:13 PM)Mafian Wrote: [ -> ]Good Morning everyone I'm having an issue with adding buffs to a buff list. It shows the option below but there is no actual button to make my list in program is there anyone who can help me with this issue or how do I add buffs, because I remember being able to right from the menu but when I add them I added them as a nuke and not a buff and it won't buff my characters so I can go farm

[Image: Shot00001.png?t=1381763544]

Character Name has been covered up with UI Boxes

UPDATE: I may have found what the problem is there is a Part buffs list that will allow you to create the buffs if this is correct I'm going to try it
/gcfg
Reference URL's