Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Istina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
i m looking for Istina scripts/plugins...for move to centre/mid/wall all chars when the boss shouts green/red etc...i search it in plugins and scripts thread but dont find it....Huh
maybe some1 can help me?Wink
Thanks a bit!!!
(10-09-2013 18:42 PM)Arabaico Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,
i m looking for Istina scripts/plugins...for move to centre/mid/wall all chars when the boss shouts green/red etc...i search it in plugins and scripts thread but dont find it....Huh
Thanks a bit!!!

u wanna do it with train ? Big Grin Big Grin mmm, when acid they will die anyway... Big Grin
(10-09-2013 19:33 PM)dQQb Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks a bit!!!

u wanna do it with train ? Big Grin Big Grin mmm, when acid they will die anyway... Big Grin
and heal will rez...so any help?
i think will kiss the ground...

(10-09-2013 19:36 PM)Arabaico Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2013 19:33 PM)dQQb Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks a bit!!!

and heal will rez...so any help?
Reference URL's