Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Login Screen Black Not Responding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today when I try to launch tower run and inject Lineage opens to the login screen but it is all black with Lineage II (Not Responding) up top. I have restarted the computer several times and am launching tower with administrator. I am using Premium license. Can anyone help me with this?

Fixed it by removing scripts and plugins that someone gave me.
(09-28-2013 16:21 PM)MuffDVR Wrote: [ -> ]Today when I try to launch tower run and inject Lineage opens to the login screen but it is all black with Lineage II (Not Responding) up top. I have restarted the computer several times and am launching tower with administrator. I am using Premium license. Can anyone help me with this?

scripts not give this, only plugins Wink
Okay, thanks for the heads up
(09-28-2013 18:23 PM)dQQb Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2013 16:21 PM)MuffDVR Wrote: [ -> ]Today when I try to launch tower run and inject Lineage opens to the login screen but it is all black with Lineage II (Not Responding) up top. I have restarted the computer several times and am launching tower with administrator. I am using Premium license. Can anyone help me with this?

scripts not give this, only plugins Wink

Thanks man! You saved me !!!
Reference URL's