Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Any Mod or Admin, A simple questions about logs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, i'm playing a server using tower and I have a issue when i log my Character.
I report the issue to the GM, and he ask for character name to see my problem in the Logs and know what happend when I LogIn.

My question is: The process of l2 tower afect something in the Game Logs? The GM can know in the logs that I use l2 tower?

Tell me please coz I Don't know if is prudent give him this information or not.

Really thanks!!!
Big Grin
yes ofc tell admin that you using bot haha
Do u have that issue when u log w/o tower?
Thanks for answer zerilius

Tower work fine, my boyfriend have L2T premium acc and he have the same problem. Server desconect us when we try to log the second account, and the GM ask for my character name to read what happend when I login.
Is not a problem with my internet.

My Question is, may GM know that I use l2T by read the logs of my character?

Sory, zerilius, Tes I have the same problem.
Still, why are you contacting a GM while you are running L2 Tower.. I am sure they have ways of checking the logs for strange behavior that matches that of past banned botting accounts...
Nono!
I started a thread last night, in my server forum asking for my issues ...
Didn't login after the thread...

I'm not naive to talk with a GM ingame botting or using L2T...

Do u think pips that L2T can modify gamelog?
Or better ask, Can GM READ something strange in the logs that make him think I was bot the previous days?
Game don't save logs if you don't set it in l2.ini
We don't write anything to game logs, but if that are process dump or other logs then l2tower.dll may be visible there
randomize dll option covers it up?
not, hook lib's are not randomized...

Code:
and he ask for character name to see my problem in the Logs

Server logs, not game logs, he will find nothing there...
To get game logs you need to capture them and send them to him.
Question ... when u try to log a new account do u inject the new windows ... ?!?!? or u just run lineage ?!?!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's