Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: help to adjust the program under the server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
!! ! ! ! ! FOR ADMINISTRATION! ! ! ! ! !
If my subject doesn't correspond to placement rules in this subsection that more simply to transfer it to the corresponding.
Now to associates to players from the different countries. At once I will tell that to food through the PROMT program as itself English I don't know so in advance forgive for the wrong statement of words in offers and to other grammatical mistakes.
Hi, everybody. I am going play on the revegan.com server who can help to adjust l2tower under the server? There to cost protection which blocks at once the program, I have the status the VIP of the member of a forum but in the program in a laying of the premium settings I don't understand as as where to press. Speak that the program works at the server on breaking up of the l2phx database but itself didn't see, but to a source of information I trust for 100%. The floor start of the server was a year ago very successful and the server was interesting. The special request to administration of a forum and programmers who checks or somehow checks operability of the l2tower program under everyone servers. Help please that as well as where to adjust. On this time there is a test of the server opened a beta. That is, there is time for program control to an official level. In advance all thanks.
Reference URL's