Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Nuke attack and DC 3rd window
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. I have few problems last time:

1. I'm exp on fairyes with Sum/Iss/Spoiler (with fairy8.lua). Summoner and spoiler dont wanna use nuke attacks — marks and new spoil. Tried setup some hp using rules too — nothing.

2. Sometimes i got disconnects on summoner window. It happens only with summoner (he only attack cocons and mobs); with iss (he buff and drop) and spoiler (he assist summoner) all good. Windows 7 32, 4gb memory (Win detect only 3, loading with 3 L2 windows is 90%), 1024mb videocard.

Thx!
(08-29-2013 07:16 AM)8bit Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. I have few problems last time:

1. I'm exp on fairyes with Sum/Iss/Spoiler (with fairy8.lua). Summoner and spoiler dont wanna use nuke attacks — marks and new spoil. Tried setup some hp using rules too — nothing.

2. Sometimes i got disconnects on summoner window. It happens only with summoner (he only attack cocons and mobs); with iss (he buff and drop) and spoiler (he assist summoner) all good. Windows 7 32, 4gb memory (Win detect only 3, loading with 3 L2 windows is 90%), 1024mb videocard.

Thx!

premium version? if no,buy itBig Grin
Reference URL's