Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: l2.bin stopped working...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've tried everything, I've tried re installing it, I've tried downgrading as some people have said in other threads but it still will not work... I either get l2.bin has stopped working or i get gamegaurd error
l2.bin closed after a minutes? to me always it's the same, open l2 tower, run x1 or x2..all u need and close when "Lineage 2" Logo appear.
PD: For gameguard errors don't forget to delete gameguard.des, gameguard folder and replace dsetup, can try with making a copy of l2.bin and changing the extencion to l2.exe.
(08-27-2013 16:05 PM)arturok_320 Wrote: [ -> ]l2.bin closed after a minutes? to me always it's the same, open l2 tower, run x1 or x2..all u need and close when "Lineage 2" Logo appear.
PD: For gameguard errors don't forget to delete gameguard.des, gameguard folder and replace dsetup, can try with making a copy of l2.bin and changing the extencion to l2.exe.
It happens when the actual lineage 2 window loads up it tells me that l2.bin has stopped working I have tried what you have told me to do but no luck at all
L2.bin error
same here, l2 bin stopped working..
In off server?
yes official server
same here, yesterday all working good.
Yeah, I formatted my computer and tried setting up tower again and I seem to be having this same issue. I've tried changing the .bin file to a .exe and still no success, after I inject the bot the game loads then just freezes and doesn't do anything.
redo all the guide steps not just parts of it
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's